Sunday, September 2, 2007

Partial Triumph

Okay, so I had to break the 4th commandment to do this, but I finally have 6 weeks of course material for my new course prepared. YAY!!!!!!!

It's impossible to describe how absolutely relieved I am about this. This coming semester is going to be insanely tough, and for the last few weeks, I have been stressing out about how slow my lecture prep was going. A wedding reception and a missions meeting scheduled for the two days before the first day of classes also didn't help. I was actually so stressed out this afternoon that I pulled out of the missions meeting to come back and prepare for class (and that's how I broke the 4th commandment).

So... one midterm, that'll take up one week, and then 7 more weeks of slides to go! YES!

Just for celebration, here's a youtube video of "I will survive" -- one of my favorite songs. I think that I will seriously need to be singing this to myself over the next 15 weeks!

(Clark, if you're reading this, check out the graphic for "you think I'd crumble" -- I think you'll love it.)

No comments: